Wednesday, July 1, 2009

closet organizing

the other day, one of my co-workers was being made fun of for taking pictures of every item of clothing she has and then using a closet organizer online to maintain what she has. i can't lie; i was really intrigued by this idea (and kind of mad at myself for not thinking of it before?!) and decided to give it a shot. it took me a while to get most of my pieces, but it really gave me an idea of what my closet looks like-- what i like about it and what i don't, plus what i want to DO with it. if you have the spare time, i would definitely suggest trying it for yourself. very cool experience!




...i'm pretty mad at myself for not taking pictures of my outfits for the last three days.. i just don't have the greatest locations/means of getting it done, which is suckish. but i'm working on it.


[also: would anyone be interested in buying some women's & men's clothes for mega cheap online if i decided to sell them? please let me know!]

3 comments:

an92 said...

That sounds like a great idea - it kind of reminds me of Clueless and Privileged! Lovely cute skirt you have :) Thanks for your comment!

Pup said...

You have worn amazing outfits the last few days. We could have done a self timer in a park considering I can not take a picture. But yeah, it was an awesome idea to do a closet organizer. I love you and I cant wait to see you when you get back <3

Claire said...

I was about to say... that's such a "Clueless" idea!! Wish I had a programme and the time/inclination, but part of the fun is having an organised wardrobe!