Monday, April 28, 2008

i've been tagged!

haha, how exciting! the first time i have been blog-tagged. thank you, caroline of purple macaroni!
here goes:

5 Things found in my bag:

* ...ear muffs?
* nautica umbrella
* my planner
* -usually- my ap euro notebook. i take it home everyday
* my ever-increasing-with-papers green folder

5 Things found in my purse:

* my ipod named lolita
* ti-83 plus calculator that i always forget to remove...
* soft lips chapstick
* my small black pencil case
* heart-shaped compact mirror

5 Favourite things in my room:

* napkins from starbucks of my friends' drawings
* my collection of teen vogue and filter magazines
* this random antique bookcase where i keep harry potter books
* my collection of movie tickets, play tickets, and the sporadic airplane tickets
* two scooters from when i used to actually ride them... hahahaha.

5 Things I always wanted to do:

* learn a multitude of languages
* go to japan
* dance in a movie
* see the northern lights
* work at a coffee shop
5 Things I am currently into:

* victorian art
* trying hard to be ridiculously healthy, constantly!
* reading short stories
* getting more educated about politics and fashion so i don't feel so daft
* observing street style! it's my favorite


The person who tagged me is Caroline from Purple Macaroni

Your 5 impressions of her:

* She's really CUTE, hahahah! I love that she's 4'10"; it's adorable. :P
* She's so mature for a fourteen year old. It's surprising to see, especially in today's society.
* Her clothes always seem really well-fitted/flattering. Something that I need to work on, hahaha.
* She has a great eye for awesome designers. (Comme des Garcons, John Galliano, etc.)
* She seems really expressive and out-there! I'm really interested in seeing more of her posts.

& I will tag...
Sea of Shoes
Professionally Trendy
Dandy Warhol
The Stiletto Ghetto
Cinderella

No comments: